Wednesday, June 9, 2010

God’s Prescription for a Clear Mind

When couples come to us for marriage counseling they have distressed feelings and distressed thoughts. Take a close look at this article to see how your thoughts and mind can be peaceful and calm.

When you begin to claim back the clarity of your thinking from the enemy, he will not want to give up the place that he has had. You will have to do battle with his lies and confusion.

Your first step is to declare, out loud, that you will not allow any outside force to do your thinking – no man and no spirit. There are spiritual laws that demons must obey. They cannot stay where a man wills them not to stay. Your power is in the Name of Jesus, the Blood of Jesus, and the Word of God. Ask God to give you discernment of the lies of the devil.

How often do we think about “what we are thinking about?” As you recognize a lie that comes to your mind, always defend yourself out loud. That means speaking to Satan and the evil forces out loud, binding them in the Name of Jesus and forbidding them to lie to you and to use your mind.

When you catch a lie that comes to your mind, use the prescription on the next page. You will regain peace, your memory, restful nights, and the ability to concentrate and comprehend.

You are in a battle for your mind. Satan chooses to attack our minds, because if he can control our thinking, he can control all of us.

You are not alone, for all of God’s people fight this same fight (Eph 6:12). Make up your mind not to give up. According to Col. 3:2 (Amplified Bible) “Set your mind on things above and keep it set”

As you begin this battle, it might seem worse than ever. The reason is that the demonic powers are fighting to keep their place in your mind (and in your thinking). Call upon God’s Grace in the Name of Jesus, and He will give you the power of the Holy Spirit to fully overcome every evil.

Remember, regaining your mind is a process. We all fail at one time or another. God knows our weaknesses. That is why He gave us 1 John 1:9. “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. ”Just ask for forgiveness, and see the Blood of Jesus washing away your sins. Don’t give up. Continue claiming what belongs to you (your mind and your thinking belong to you ), and Jesus will help you overcome.

II Tim. 1;7 says, “For God did not give us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

About Marriage Rescue Associates | Christian Marriage Counseling

With over 23 years of experience, Marriage Rescue Associates have discovered many effective methods for helping couples restore their family and marriages. As Christian Marriage Counselors, Marriage Rescue Associates can help construct solutions to rekindle love and rebuild trust that has been torn down by endless conflict, indifference, and unmet needs.

Don’t let your marriage or family become another statistic when you can actually do something to change it.

Seek out Marriage Counseling from an experienced Marriage Counselor that understands your situation and makes you feel comfortable with them.

To learn more about Marriage Rescue Associates, visit us online at www.marriagerescue.org

1 comment:

  1. My testimony of Getting ex back after a breakup
    My boyfriend of a 4year just broke up with me and I am 3 weeks pregnant. I have cried myself to sleep most nights. Sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again. Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes, my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy, he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along. He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot. After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change. I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with. I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe. He texts me once and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy, he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy. I was really upset and I needed help, so one day I came across a website that suggested that Dr. Imoloa can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a spell for me. 2 weeks later, my boyfriend came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything is back  to normal. I and my boyfriend and I are living together happily again. Dr. Imoloa as it is a place to resolve marriage/relationship issues, do you want to be sure if your spouse is being faithful to you or Do you want your Ex to come back,  happy marriage love spell, unable to get pregnant, Loto Spell, protection spell, traveler spell, job spell, attraction charms, extreme protections and so on. Contact him Via Email-drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / Whatsapp- +2347081986098. Website- drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete